You can now play LabFly for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
LabFly by Northwell Health Labs is an easy-to-use mobile app that brings our lab experts to you. Simply download the app to schedule your next blood draw appointment at a time that fits into your day. Best of all, we come to you at work or home for privacy and maximum convenience.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER
Use promo code MyLabFly when booking to receive 25% off.
Here’s how it works:
• Download the LabFly app
• Create a profile, enter insurance info and upload your prescription
• Schedule a blood draw for yourself or someone you’re caring for
• Make same day or future appointments—up to 6 months in advance
• Rate your experience with our lab experts
• View your test results in the app
Learn more at Northwell.edu/Labfly
For questions, please call Client Services at (516) 719-1100 or email Labfly@northwell.edu.
*Limited-time offer. To redeem, promo code must be entered to receive the discount off your first blood draw. Discount is applied to the convenience fee only. Now through March 31, 2020.
If you are homebound, the fees for having a blood draw may be covered by your insurer. For questions, please contact us at (516) 719-1082.
How to download and run LabFly on your PC and Mac
LabFly For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LabFly For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LabFly For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LabFly:
Step to Step Guide / LabFly For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LabFly’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MyFlare – safety app for emergency situations For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.