You can now play Ladders! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ladders! is a high-octane endless climber which pits you against tricky obstacles as the pace intensifies.
-Procedurally generated ladders that react to how you play!
-Fast, responsive controls!
-A diverse set of obstacles including Snakes!
-Cross platforms leaderboards to track your friends and other climbers around the world!
-New generation patterns every week!
-A sense of personal growth as you practice!
AND MORE ON THE WAY!
Why are you still reading! Go play!
How to download and run Ladders! on your PC and Mac
Ladders! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ladders! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ladders! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ladders!:
Step to Step Guide / Ladders! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ladders!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 미스터블루 – 웹툰, 만화, 소설이 한곳에 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.