You can now play Language Therapy: Aphasia for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Harness the power of a scientifically proven 4-in-1 speech therapy app that boosts reading, writing, speaking and listening in people with aphasia after stroke.
Struggling with language can feel like being trapped in your own mind. You know what you want to say – and you can’t. But there’s an answer. Whether you’re recovering from a stroke or brain injury, Language Therapy can help.
Studies show… it works!
Research at the University of Cambridge showed improvement in every single participant with chronic aphasia who used this app for 20 minutes a day over 4 weeks. Get real results that last.*
• Overcome aphasia and boost language skills with a proven app designed by experts
• Save big with 4 apps in one – a 30% discount over buying them individually
• Enhance speech therapy with countless activities that are perfect for clinical and home use
• Learn in 5 languages: US or UK English, Spanish, German, French
• Get a toolkit that’s faster and more adaptable than photo cards, letter tiles and other therapy aids
• Use score reports and adjustable options to seamlessly fit the app into your therapy program
• Fully customize your activities by adding your own words, pictures, prompts or sounds
• No subscriptions – our best-selling app will always be there when you need it
There’s no better time to start. Try it now for FREE with Language Therapy Lite!
With 4 powerful apps in one place, there’s always an activity in Language Therapy for you.
Here’s what you get in one easy package:
Comprehension Therapy – Improve your understanding
Build listening and reading comprehension skills for nouns, verbs and adjectives. Take the first step in your aphasia recovery with an app that automatically adjusts difficulty based on performance.
3 activities: Listen | Read | Listen & Read
Naming Therapy – Find the right words
Practice naming and improve word-finding skills. In 4 activities, you do everything from naming the things you see to describing their features, all with cues and hints to guide you. Build independence by learning strategies to communicate your thoughts and needs.
4 activities: Naming Practice | Describe | Naming Test | Flashcards
Reading Therapy – Take your reading to the next level
Strengthen literacy with phrase and sentence exercises in an app that’s perfect for independent practice. Improve attention to detail, practice oral reading and build on the single words of Comprehension Therapy as you move toward the more advanced reading skills needed for independent living.
4 activities: Phrase Matching | Phrase Completion | Sentence Matching | Sentence Completion
Writing Therapy – Boost your spelling skills
Improve spelling ability by practicing completing and building the words you hear and see. Pick letters from a limited choice or full alphabet, then place and rearrange them at will for an intuitive and challenging experience. The perfect spelling practice is waiting.
4 activities: Fill in the Blank | Copy | Spell What You See | Spell What You Hear
In all 4 of Language Therapy’s apps, you get:
• Thousands of exercises for countless hours of practice
• Activities for people struggling with aphasia after stroke or brain injury, autism, or just learning a new language
• Simple, distraction-free interfaces that are easy to use for all ages and abilities
• No Wi-Fi needed
Why waste your time on apps that don’t work? Download Language Therapy and watch the improvement begin.
Download it right now, or try it for free with Language Therapy Lite!
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app, or only interested in one of the apps in Language Therapy? Choose the right one for you at http://tactustherapy.com/apps
*Every person and every brain is different. Your results may vary.
How to download and run Language Therapy: Aphasia on your PC and Mac
Language Therapy: Aphasia For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Language Therapy: Aphasia For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Language Therapy: Aphasia For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Language Therapy: Aphasia:
Step to Step Guide / Language Therapy: Aphasia For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Language Therapy: Aphasia’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Charades Up! Heads Guess Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.