You can now play Laser Hockey 3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Laser Hockey is the #1 realistic air hockey game playing in 3D view with laser glow graphics. This is authentic 3D air hockey experience like you’ve never seen on mobile.
Laser Hockey is pure air hockey fun! Crushing shots, slick move, and super addictive gameplay combine to create an ice hockey experience that redefines action on the low friction table. Use your finger to move the striker or paddle to hit the puck and score goals in Laser Hockey now!
– Colorful, cartoony graphics of laser light and neon glow
– Smooth and responsive controls based on 3D physics engine
– Compete with 5 different levels of AI in Classic mode
– Hours of gameplay of 50+ levels in Challenge mode
– Customize your tables, paddles and pucks
How to download and run Laser Hockey 3D on your PC and Mac
Laser Hockey 3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Laser Hockey 3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Laser Hockey 3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Laser Hockey 3D:
Step to Step Guide / Laser Hockey 3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Laser Hockey 3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Beauty 612 Plus+ Sweet Camera Selfie Ultimate For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.