You can now play Laser Labyrinth for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The goal of this game is to direct laser beam to the end of the labyrinth by rotating the mirrors.
LASER LABYRINTH FEATURES:
• 90 levels of varying complexity.
• Beautiful and simple UI.
• Intuitive gameplay.
• Compact size.
• No in-app purchases.
• No Ads.
• More levels coming soon.
Rotate mirrors, reflect the laser beam, get to the end of the labyrinth!
How to download and run Laser Labyrinth on your PC and Mac
Laser Labyrinth For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Laser Labyrinth For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Laser Labyrinth For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Laser Labyrinth:
Step to Step Guide / Laser Labyrinth For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Laser Labyrinth’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Human Resource Machine For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.