You can now play Laser Range for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Shooting range at home – it's easy!
Why do you need it:
– For professional skills "dry fire" training
– For entertainment on a party
You will need:
1. This application
2. A target printed on a sheet of paper
3. Any gun with a laser trainer. You can purchase it in the Internet (LaserLyte, Laser Ammo, SIRT etc) or make it yourself.
4. A smartphone or a tablet with a camera.
How does it work:
A smartphone (a tablet) is placed opposite the paper target at a distance of 1 – 5m.
The target on the screen is aligned with the actual target on the wall.
During the shooting the application detects the laser marker on a virtual target and records shots.
-Set up the gameplay: the accuracy or the reaction, the number of shots in the drill, drill time, time to prepare.
– Universal round target included: Set a diameter, the minimum and maximum number of scores, the diameter of “a bulls'eye”, the diameter of the shots (caliber).
– IPSC, IDPA and B-27 targets are available in form of in-app purchases.
– Set the camera resolution, zoom.
– Using the flash (backlight target, when firing, at the end of the round).
– Adjusting the sound (the sound of the shot, the completion of a drill, the uttering aloud result and hit factor).
– Statistics of a drill: result on points, hit factor, table of shots, hitting the POI (point of impact) (horizontally and vertically deviation, the maximum diameter).
– The preservation of the target and shots photos.
– Printing a target.
– To practice with a laser sight in case of using a different color for a trainer and a sight.
– The opportunity to share the results (facebook, twitter, e-mail, etc.)
– For reliable recognition of shots in the camera’s field of view should not be reflective surfaces (mirrors, polished surfaces, etc.).
– Do not use a glossy paper to print a target
– In order to recognize a target its circuit should be clearly visible on a screen. This may require the additional lighting – use the "flashlight" mode.
– In a landscape phone orientation the FPS a little bit higher.
– On slow devices can not get enough speed data read from the camera (FPS). For reliable recognition of shots FPS in a drill mode must be more than twenty (displayed in the lower right corner). Please note that in a drill mode the FPS may be higher than in a preview mode (for a better shots recognition).
– If you do not like the app, or your device does not provide sufficient recognition rate, you can get your money back in 48 hours, according to the policy of Google.
Have a nice shooting!
How to download and run Laser Range on your PC and Mac
Laser Range For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Laser Range For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Laser Range For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Laser Range:
Step to Step Guide / Laser Range For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Laser Range’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Monster Armor MOD MCPE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.