You can now play LavenDash for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Join one of your most loved Smelly Face characters as she takes flight, dashing through the lavender fields! Gather all the smells and fill Grandma's giant jar with as much lavender as possible. Will you get the high score?! Fly along and find out!
How to download and run LavenDash on your PC and Mac
LavenDash For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LavenDash For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LavenDash For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LavenDash:
Step to Step Guide / LavenDash For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LavenDash’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Key West Virtual Guide For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.