You can now play Law Dictionary & Guide Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
[First Release] If you have problems, please contact us at support at TheLaw.com.
* Your small donation supports our free/low cost high quality law app project (2010+)
* Law Dictionary Pro: 23,000+ definitions (9,000 additional), also available *offline!*
* Copy, paste and share law dictionary terms and definitions (Pro only)
* Includes Revised Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Ed. in P.D.) (Pro only)
* Includes Bouvier's Law Dictionary (6th Ed.)
* Hundreds of major abbreviations for case citation, e.g. F.2d, N.W.2d
* Search, browse, bookmark entries + tablet optimized
* Law Guide & FAQs: Hundreds of helpful legal articles
* Legal Advice Forums & case review for quick answers
* Lawyer Directory, Legal Forms, Law Journal
* Other resources available through TheLaw.com Mobile Site
* FOR SUPPORT: support at TheLaw.com or http://www.thelaw.com/support/
Since 2010 we've put in over 1,000 hours to bring you great legal help apps for free such as our 14,000 term Law Dictionary & Guide Free App. For just 99 cents – far less than even other lesser law dictionaries – your donation can help us keep this project going and enjoy some of the most requested features, such as copy and paste, numerous additional words and the text of the PD version of Black's Law Dictionary, 2nd Edition. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
NOTE: Third part law dictionaries are integrated into the app. We have updated and revised many of the entries to reflect modern times and thus don't identify them specifically although you can see them in the entries that state "alternative legal definition". This is what sets our law dictionary apart from others who have simply copied and pasted legal definitions.
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
To open a support ticket: http://www.thelaw.com/support/ or email support at TheLaw.com
Add a term to the dictionary: http://dictionary.thelaw.com
Ask a legal question: http://www.thelaw.com/forums/askquestion.php
How to download and run Law Dictionary & Guide Pro on your PC and Mac
Law Dictionary & Guide Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Law Dictionary & Guide Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Law Dictionary & Guide Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Law Dictionary & Guide Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Law Dictionary & Guide Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Law Dictionary & Guide Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GO SMS Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.