You can now play LCD ICE for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
LCD and Dotmatrix style watch face for Android Wear. Now with full Wear 2.0 support.
Customizations are now directly in the watch. Allows you to change:
Time mode (12 hour or 24)
Steps Icon Colour
For weather information to appear you must accept Location permission request and have location enabled on your phone. There is no facility to enter a manual location.
Requires an Android Wear device.
How to download and run LCD ICE on your PC and Mac
LCD ICE For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LCD ICE For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LCD ICE For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LCD ICE:
Step to Step Guide / LCD ICE For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LCD ICE’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Brave Browser: Fast AdBlocker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.