You can now play League Star for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
New Battles system!🤗
I Believe I can win! All this new battle system lets you take your battles in hand but han-free almost! Experience new battles and face epic bosses face to face!
-Highly detailed characters and fluid animations keep the battle fast and furious
-Very easy to play. All you need to do is choose a member, then attack and defend at the right time.
-Endless exciting battles give you enough reason to stay here
-Various members you can pick from the monster list
How to download and run League Star on your PC and Mac
League Star For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install League Star For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get League Star For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For League Star:
Step to Step Guide / League Star For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘League Star’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: King of Dead For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.