You can now play Learner's Permit Log Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Easily track your learner's permit driving hours with this app!
* Easily enter time, marking it as day or night
* Running scoreboard shows you how much you've driven
* Back up your entries to the cloud so you never lose them
* In Indiana, you can fill out the State form automatically
* Free support
How to download and run Learner's Permit Log Tracker on your PC and Mac
Learner's Permit Log Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Learner's Permit Log Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Learner's Permit Log Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Learner's Permit Log Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / Learner's Permit Log Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Learner's Permit Log Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Helix Jump For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.