You can now play Lectionary – Premium for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A lectionary available … on your mobile.
With this application you will have access to daily Readings of the Catholic rite.
Readings easily accessed from the calendar or manually through cycles and times.
With several new features:
* Interface renovated
* Now daily readings included
* You can share the selected reading (internet access required)
* Change the font size of the selected reading
* Select reading directly from calendar
* Text to speech (voice synthesis required)
Limitations of this version:
* Spanish only (at the moment, we are working on it)
How to download and run Lectionary – Premium on your PC and Mac
Lectionary – Premium For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Lectionary – Premium For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Lectionary – Premium For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Lectionary – Premium:
Step to Step Guide / Lectionary – Premium For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Lectionary – Premium’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BSPlayer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.