You can now play LeeAlert for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
LeeAlert encourages preparedness and provides situational awareness when a disaster impacts Lee County. This tool is provided to assist individuals and families with preparing for and recovering from all types of disasters that may occur. You can find information on: Find My Evacuation Zone and Active Evacuations, Shelter Information, Sign Up for Alerts, Preparedness Tools (including ASL videos), Local Weather, and Social Media feeds.
• GPS functionality for locating your Evacuation Zone;
• Real time information on shelter openings, with mapping/directions;
• Current Emergency (EOC) Activation Level;
• Frequently Asked Questions;
• Links to Special Needs registration for those with special medical needs, and/or transportation needs during an evacuation;
• Family Disaster Plan and Emergency Supply List;
• American Sign Language Disaster Preparedness Videos;
• Current local weather and hazardous weather outlooks.
The LeeAlert application requires an active internet connection and will indicate when data is unavailable.
How to download and run LeeAlert on your PC and Mac
LeeAlert For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LeeAlert For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LeeAlert For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LeeAlert:
Step to Step Guide / LeeAlert For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LeeAlert’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Funny Alarm Clock Ringtones For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.