You can now play Legacy Touch for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Legacy Touch mobile app provides fingerprint imaging for authorized funeral home and crematory partners. This application enables users to enroll decedents and capture fingerprint images for use throughout the Legacy Touch suite of applications. Each fingerprint record generates a PIN unique to the decedent, which is used by families and funeral homes to create personalized fingerprint memorialization keepsakes available at LegacyTouch.com
How to download and run Legacy Touch on your PC and Mac
Legacy Touch For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Legacy Touch For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Legacy Touch For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Legacy Touch:
Step to Step Guide / Legacy Touch For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Legacy Touch’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NoStranger For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.