You can now play Level Counter Paid for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Level counter companion for the popular card game.
Counts yours Level, Gear and Power.
Collects yours game statistic and shows after the game.
New Battle Screen!
How to download and run Level Counter Paid on your PC and Mac
Level Counter Paid For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Level Counter Paid For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Level Counter Paid For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Level Counter Paid:
Step to Step Guide / Level Counter Paid For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Level Counter Paid’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Lion Guard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.