You can now play LifeMeter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Please read everything below for instructions and important notes* about task killers**.
We at The Food Sucks are of the opinion that notions of battery life do not have to be measured with grim clinical concern. It should be FUN. Even nostalgic! Introducing LifeMeter, a widget that draws inspiration from decades of classic gaming fun and brings it to your Android device to enjoy. It takes the age-old iconic digital heart symbolizing LIFE and applies that feature to your Android device's battery. We also didn't merely draw inspiration from the meters of classic 8-bit games like Legend of Zelda and Metroid, we wanted to demonstrate that LifeMeter is capable of a modern styling too, and what better example than the health bar from a game like Skyrim!***
To make your experience special we made it *highly* configurable, because personalizing is fun and rewarding. Just take a look at the gallery to see not only the variety of meters offered, but how you can customize most of them to your heart's content! The widgets currently comes in 1×1 and 2×1 sizes, and even offers unique meters exclusive to each size to make your experience a little more fun and interesting. Heart widgets can be tweaked; rows/columns can be adjusted, scale them if you feel they might be too big. You can align them within the widget's frame (top, lower right, center, etc). You can configure a LifeMeter widget to launch an app when tapped, or show some detailed battery info instead. You can adjust how often updates happen – from once a minute to as little as once an hour if you want to conserve battery life – though LifeMeter does not use a persistent service; When the phone goes into sleep mode, no updates are issued to your widget, preserving battery health.
*Do not force the install to your SD Card, install it to internal memory only!
**If you use a TASK KILLER (you shouldn't) like ATK, STK, ETK, etc, you MUST configure it to *EXEMPT*, or else it will terminate the process and your widget will appear to be stuck/not updating!
We've tested extensively on multiple devices with great results. Should your device have any trouble with it, we'll do our best to address the issues, just contact us.
We'd like to add even more meters in future updates, and we're open to suggestions – send us an email!
TO PLACE A LIFEMETER WIDGET ON YOUR HOME SCREEN (pre ICE CREAM SANDWICH):
1. *Long-press* on an empty area of your home screen.
2. On the list, tap WIDGETS.
3. Scroll down the new list and find LifeMeter 1×1 or 2×1 and tap on either.
4. Configure the hell out of your supercool new widget.
5. Show your friends and family!
TO PLACE A LIFEMETER WIDGET ON YOUR HOME SCREEN (Android 4.0+, ICS+):
* Please note, at the moment (08/2012) there is a bug with *Jellybean* that may require you to REBOOT your device to install widgets from a newly installed app. You'd only need to do this once.
1. Navigate to your APP Drawer. (It may be an icon of 6 little dots or squares, on your home screen)
2. Select the "WIDGETS" tab.
3. Locate LifeMeter 1×1 or 2×1 – you may have to swipe side to side if your list is large.
4. *Long-press* one of the LifeMeter widgets until your Home Screen appears, then let go.
5. Configure the hell out of your supercool new widget.
6. Show your friends and family!
How to download and run LifeMeter on your PC and Mac
LifeMeter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LifeMeter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LifeMeter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LifeMeter:
Step to Step Guide / LifeMeter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LifeMeter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super Ear Super Hearing For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.