You can now play Light Flow (License Only) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is a license key for Light Flow and Light Flow Legacy, allowing to to switch between versions without paying twice.
See here to install the associated products:
How to download and run Light Flow (License Only) on your PC and Mac
Light Flow (License Only) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Light Flow (License Only) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Light Flow (License Only) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Light Flow (License Only):
Step to Step Guide / Light Flow (License Only) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Light Flow (License Only)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GroupMe For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.