You can now play Light-It Up for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
It’s a dark world out there for a teeny little stickman like you, and it’s about time you light-it up and make the colors glow.
Jump, flip and slide your stickman body from one neon color shape to another to make them glow and light-it up.
Collect stars as you jump and flip to raise your score.
Just when you start to feel like a stickman boss and are loving that color glow, things get complicated (or “sticky,” if you will) as you jump, flip and pass levels. Color shapes start moving, rotating and even exploding, and lethal spikes become a constant threat to your poor little stickman life.
If you miss a jump, if your flip isn’t on point, or if you hit a spike… you fall into oblivion!
So what do you say, stickman? Ready to jump, flip, light-it up and glow?
Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/crazylabsgames
Watch us: https://www.youtube.com/Tabtale
Visit us: https://tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at Talk2Us@Crazy-Labs.com.
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. The app includes:
– advertising for TabTale and some third parties that redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites
– social networks links to connect with others while playing
– the option to accept push notifications to inform of exciting news (e.g. updates)
– an age-gate to prevent access to some features to protect children (e.g. restrict behavioral advertising or information sharing).
How to download and run Light-It Up on your PC and Mac
Light-It Up For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Light-It Up For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Light-It Up For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Light-It Up:
Step to Step Guide / Light-It Up For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Light-It Up’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flow Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.