You can now play Line Rider for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Draw the line, ride the Path!
* Create free falls rails, jumps, looping and much more with your fingers
* You can create beautiful backgrounds and be creative in thousands different ways!
* Record your paths and play them again
How to download and run Line Rider on your PC and Mac
Line Rider For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Line Rider For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Line Rider For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Line Rider:
Step to Step Guide / Line Rider For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Line Rider’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jungle Fairy Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.