You can now play LinkedIn for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning:
● Search for people, jobs, companies and groups
● Get updates from the people, publishers and companies that matter to your professional success
● Tell your story with your professional profile and build your professional brand
● Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
● Grow your professional network and keep in touch
● Reach out to people and view their professional profiles
● Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader
● Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
● Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
Have questions on a particular permission? http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
How to download and run LinkedIn on your PC and Mac
LinkedIn For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LinkedIn For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LinkedIn For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LinkedIn:
Step to Step Guide / LinkedIn For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LinkedIn’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Delta Dental For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.