You can now play LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning Android app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Whether you want to learn leadership skills, build a mobile app, or how to use software, LinkedIn Learning has something for you. Take marketing classes, get management training, learn graphic design, take photography courses, watch web and interactive design tutorials, and much more. Watch expert-taught courses in leadership, programming, IT, 3D animation, and much more.
Sharpen your skills and get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
– Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
– Get personalized course recommendations
– Download courses for offline viewing
– Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
– Save courses to watch later
– Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
– Share courses with your network
– Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
– Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who’s Viewed Your Profile
Popular course topics and skills include:
– Learn business skills like becoming a manager, learn to give presentations, and how to negotiate
– Get communication tips and and time management training
– Develop leadership skills and get training on strategic planning
– Watch a variety of marketing tutorials like content marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and marketing tools like Google Analytics
– Brush up on Excel skills, QuickBooks, and other tools
– Learn coding languages like SQL, Java, C#, Python, and more
– Get the skills you need in IT infrastructure, database administration, and software administration
– Get training on game design and development
– Learn web development and how to build web applications or mobile apps
– Learn how to design and create a website
– Learn how to design logos, create ebooks, and more with in-depth tutorials on Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, and other software
– Learn photography and photo editing techniques, how to use a camera, Photoshop, Lightroom, and more
– Learn how to record and learn music production
– Learn videography and motion graphics with tutorials taught by experts
– Get 3D modeling and animation skills
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew until cancelled and will charge your credit card. You can turn off auto-renew at any time through your LinkedIn account.
How to download and run LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills on your PC and Mac
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills:
Step to Step Guide / LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Juggernaut Wars: RPG Arena with dungeons & raids For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.