You can now play Lippincott Procedures for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Have access to your facility’s procedure manual at the point of care or anywhere you need it! Now you can access Lippincott Procedures current clinical information—including custom content specific to your facility—quickly and easily on your tablet or phone.
This app is free to download, however an institutional subscription is required to login and use it. Once you have downloaded the app, simply enter your username and password or select IP authentication from within your subscribing facility to access your facility’s procedures.
If your facility does not currently subscribe and you would like to learn more, please visit our website: LippincottSolutions.com.
Features of the Lippincott Procedures app include:
• Offline/online access to your facility’s specific content, including notes and custom procedures
• Procedures, quick lists, checklists, and images
• Video clips, when accessing online
• Easy title searching
• Access to assigned skills competency tests and checklist evaluations, when signed in via username/password
Great as a back-up in case of Internet outage, or for staff, such as home health nurses, without access to a reliable Internet connection. The Lippincott Procedures app ensures that your staff will always quickly and easily find the step-by-step procedure instructions that they rely on today.
Online connection is required periodically to verify subscription and update content.
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the App store. If you have a question, please contact our Technical Support at LNS-Support@wolterskluwer.com. Thank you.
How to download and run Lippincott Procedures on your PC and Mac
Lippincott Procedures For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Lippincott Procedures For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Lippincott Procedures For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Lippincott Procedures:
Step to Step Guide / Lippincott Procedures For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Lippincott Procedures’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Space X: Sky Wars of Air Force For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.