You can now play Liquor Cabinet for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Liquor Cabinet is your ticket to the Golden Age of Cocktails. Select what is in your bar and pantry, and Liquor Cabinet will tell you all of the fabulous and delicious drinks that are hiding within!
Or, if you are looking to try something new, the "If You Had…" feature will tell you which additional drinks lie only one ingredient away.
If you have a discriminating style and taste, Liquor Cabinet is what you have been looking for.
How to download and run Liquor Cabinet on your PC and Mac
Liquor Cabinet For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Liquor Cabinet For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Liquor Cabinet For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Liquor Cabinet:
Step to Step Guide / Liquor Cabinet For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Liquor Cabinet’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Coupons for Burger King For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.