You can now play Listen Audiobook Player for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Feature rich and easy to use player for your audio books.
7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
Please email me if you have any questions or experience any trouble.
For fast and friendly support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can get DRM free books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, Overdrive (through your library), https://tantor.com, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, http://www.downpour.com/ or any place that provides DRM free audio.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once. Search button allows you to quickly find any book in your library.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
– Embedded chapters are supported as well.
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.5x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Android Auto
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Bookmarks. Including ability to view and search bookmarks for all books in a single view.
• Position History.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, Llama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/GPz8SA
• Book Play queue.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian), French (Français), Spanish (Español), Italian (Italiano)
How to download and run Listen Audiobook Player on your PC and Mac
Listen Audiobook Player For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Listen Audiobook Player For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Listen Audiobook Player For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Listen Audiobook Player:
More From Us: DC Legends For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Listen Audiobook Player For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Listen Audiobook Player’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Learn 50 languages For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.