You can now play Little Alchemy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Start with four basic items and use them to find dinosaurs, unicorns and spaceships!
• 560 elements.
• One-handed gameplay.
• Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Polish, Dutch, Swedish and Norwegian.
• Mix elements to create interesting, fun and surprising items.
• Play at your own pace.
• Every combination is a little puzzle to solve.
• Google Play Games integration.
The game is free. And when we say free we mean it!
• No ads.
• No in-app payments.
How to download and run Little Alchemy on your PC and Mac
Little Alchemy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Little Alchemy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Little Alchemy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Little Alchemy:
Step to Step Guide / Little Alchemy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Little Alchemy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Logres: Japanese RPG For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.