You can now play Live Canvas for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Our mission is to delivery future inspirations in pages and real prints with quality so people don't need just to rely with references online and really can collect material of art, life, moments of creation and being able to get artists around the world who would love to leave behind a little piece of their work as physical as it can gets.
How to download and run Live Canvas on your PC and Mac
Live Canvas For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Live Canvas For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Live Canvas For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Live Canvas:
Step to Step Guide / Live Canvas For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Live Canvas’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Solitaire Free Classic : the amazing card game ! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.