Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Live Microphone, Mic announcement for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Live Microphone is very simple app just sends audio from the mic to the speaker,
plug it into your computer or whatever using a 3.5mm male to male headphone jack and you get a free mic.
You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition.
It has nearly unnoticeable lag (*depending on transport and environment),
just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth,
It isn't possible to make a lag free mic on Android yet, but it's good enough for emergency use.
How to use:
1. Connect your device to an external speaker, and speak in front of the internal microphone
2. Use a deconcentrator/an adapter (e.g. iRig), connect an external speaker and microphone
It is suitable for:
1. Music Performance
3. Outdoor Activity
4. Audio Amplification
How to download and run Live Microphone, Mic announcement on your PC and Mac
Live Microphone, Mic announcement For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Live Microphone, Mic announcement For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Live Microphone, Mic announcement For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Live Microphone, Mic announcement:
Step to Step Guide / Live Microphone, Mic announcement For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Live Microphone, Mic announcement’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 2018 Penn Commencement App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.