You can now play Live Poker HUD for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simply input the pre-flop action of each hand you see at the poker table and let the app do the rest! You will get all of the important percentage stats on your opponents like Voluntarily Put Money into the Pot (VPIP), Pre-Flop Raise (PFR), Cold Call (CC), Pre-Flop Three Bet (PF3B), Fold to Three Bet after Raising (Ft3BaR), Steal (ST), and Fold to Steal (FtST). You will also be able to assess how your opponents perceive you based on your statistics.
How to download and run Live Poker HUD on your PC and Mac
Live Poker HUD For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Live Poker HUD For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Live Poker HUD For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Live Poker HUD:
Step to Step Guide / Live Poker HUD For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Live Poker HUD’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DIY Slime Kids Toys For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.