You can now play liveBPM – Beat Detector for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sharpen your sense of time! liveBPM is the tempo monitoring tool for drummers, bands and DJs. It detects music and beats via the microphone and continuously displays the current tempo in beats per minute (BPM). It is easy to use and delivers high-quality results while being energy efficient.
★★★ Detailed Description ★★★
This is a tool designed for professional use:
– Well-tested beat detection engine guarantees trustworthiness
– Can handle most genres. Produces the best results under the following conditions:
— The tempo is constant or almost constant
— Strong impulses are defining the beat (drums, accentuated rhythm instruments like bass/guitar, etc.)
— Time signature is 4/4, 3/4 or a multiple of either of these
– If the music meets these conditions liveBPM will produce results accurate to within 0.1 BPM
– Tempo curve shows the development of tempo over time
– Multiple zoom modes to show last 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes
– Advanced audio spectrum analysis via FFT
– More accessible and usually more accurate than BPM counters that function through tapping
– Relatively low battery drain thanks to high performance code and efficient algorithms
Using it as a musician:
– Use it as an objective tempo reference like a metronome
– It actually has several advantages over a metronome:
— You are not tied to a click, giving you more flexibility
— Helps you use tempo changes to enhance your musical expression
— With blind tests, it can massively improve your timing confidence, which is especially important if you are in a tempo leading role (e.g. drummer)
– Discover how/whether your favorite artists use tempo changes
– Measure and improve your time-keeping skills
– Identify slowdowns and speedups while practicing your instrument
– Always be in control of the tempo during your live gigs and rehearsals
– Power Button: For freezing the tempo curve and minimizing battery drain
– Clear Button: Clears the tempo curve
– Slider: Adjusts the target tempo, ranging from 60 to 200 BPM
– Zoom Buttons: Switch between zoom modes for the tempo curve. (2-30 minutes)
Note: In cases where the music is characterized by soft impulses, you may improve the detection by clapping loud to the beat. Also, results can be improved by plugging in a suitable external microphone pointing to the beat-defining elements of your band setup.
How to download and run liveBPM – Beat Detector on your PC and Mac
liveBPM – Beat Detector For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install liveBPM – Beat Detector For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get liveBPM – Beat Detector For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For liveBPM – Beat Detector:
Step to Step Guide / liveBPM – Beat Detector For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘liveBPM – Beat Detector’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: State Farm Pocket Agent® For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.