You can now play LiveRaise for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
LiveRaise is the best place to interact with your favorite YouTubers live.
Use the FanLine to send the streamer a video or audio messaged to be featured live.
Subscribe to become a VIP & stand out in the crowd.
Join the exclusive home of premium live content and never miss a show!
How to download and run LiveRaise on your PC and Mac
LiveRaise For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install LiveRaise For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get LiveRaise For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For LiveRaise:
Step to Step Guide / LiveRaise For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘LiveRaise’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Smash or Pass For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.