You can now play Living in the Ending World for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"Living in the Ending World" is a simple text-based adventure game. However, what awaits you is the inevitable death of the world. Make do with meager rations, establish a base of operation, travel through a crumbling world, build tools to protect yourself, preserve your sanity and somehow survive. It's that kind of game.
As you do so, perhaps you will see what has happened to this world and what is waiting for you in the end. And the only way for you to survive is…
– The game features a complex interplay of various factors. Throughout it all, your knowledge and experience will be put to the test.
– Unless you have a sudden moment of genius, the average time to reach the True Ending is 5-6 hours.
– There is no leveling and no save points.
– This is not designed to be played alone. Share your knowledge with friends on this journey. However, if a challenge is what you seek, we won't stop you.
– There is a True Ending, a Good Ending and several Bad Endings.
– There is a reward for those who have seen all the endings and sub-events.
■ The Ultimate Choice
The story begins with the ultimate choice inside a ship while nuclear missile warning alarms going off: a backpack full of food, a tote bag full of tools, a suitcase full of wallets and game consoles.
The choices that appear in the game will determine your future.
■ Exploration and Bases
Explore your surroundings, find food and materials and establish a base of operation. Events will randomly occur that may help you or cause you to suffer.
At your base of operation, you can organize the junk and food you find and use each to survive.
■ Exploring New Areas
As you explore the ruins, you'll be able to explore other areas as well. The items you find and the events that occur will differ depending on the area you explore.
How to download and run Living in the Ending World on your PC and Mac
Living in the Ending World For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Living in the Ending World For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Living in the Ending World For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Living in the Ending World on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Living in the Ending World:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Living in the Ending World (Play Store)
More From Us: Guide for Waterpark MCPE map For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Living in the Ending World For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Living in the Ending World’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Living in the Ending World
See App in Play Store
Also Read: TCM Formula Builder For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.