You can now play Logos Bible Study Tools for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Read the Bible and make use of commentaries and reading plans. You can save any book or Bible you own for offline use. Get up to 95 free resources when you download the app and sign in, and do better Bible study with exclusive Logos Bible study tools.
Read your favorite Bible translations: we have a variety of options including the NIV, ESV, NASB, NKJV, and many more.
• TABBED BROWSING – Open as many resources or Bibles as you want side by side.
• REFERENCE SCANNER – Take a picture of a church bulletin or handout using Reference Scanner and the app will open your preferred Bible version to all the verse references.
• LIBRARY – Downloading this app gives you access to up to 95 free resources to kick off your Bible study.
• NOTES – Attach your thoughts, comments, and questions to any Bible verse or book.
• HIGHLIGHTING – Mark the words that matter with fully customizable color and text options and return to them at any time.
• BIBLE WORD STUDY – Learn more about any word in the Bible by examining dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
• PASSAGE GUIDE – Get a detailed, verse-specific report including Bible commentaries, cross-references, literary typing, and media resources.
• TEXT COMPARISON – Compare any verse across multiple translations with visual and percentage indicators of difference.
• SPLIT SCREEN – Delve into any secondary resource side by side with your preferred translation.
• SEARCH – Find every mention of a word or phrase in every resource in your library.
• SOCIAL SHARING – Share Bible verse images with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, and Email.
• READING PLANS – Get into daily reading with several Bible reading plans to choose from.
• AUDIO BOOKS – Listen to the Bible wherever you are.
Find training for the app at https://www.logos.com/training/ios.
How to download and run Logos Bible Study Tools on your PC and Mac
Logos Bible Study Tools For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Logos Bible Study Tools For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Logos Bible Study Tools For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Logos Bible Study Tools:
Step to Step Guide / Logos Bible Study Tools For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Logos Bible Study Tools’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.