You can now play Loop2Learn – Loop Videos from YouTube for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"Have you ever been trying to learn something by watching a Youtube video, and you keep having to stop and rewind the video to watch certain parts over again? Then this is the app for you!
Loop2Learn is a video looping application that allows you to replay sections of a video either from Youtube, the web or your own device, allowing you to keep your focus on the task at hand. This makes learning faster and more efficient, and is perfect for learning to play an instrument, learning to dance, tying knots or any other difficult task.
Just pick the video you want to watch, click to set the start and end points, and you are ready to learn! You can also slow down (or speed up) the video, shift the loop around and even save your loop to revisit later.
Get Loop2Learn and make learning easier and more efficient today!
– Loop videos from Youtube, or from your own device to learn any skill easier.
– Slow down the video to study parts in slow motion, then speed it up (up to 200%) to make sure you’ve got it mastered.
– Save loops so you can take a break then come back to them later.
– Set a specific number of repeats.
– Shift the entire loop forwards or backwards.
How to download and run Loop2Learn – Loop Videos from YouTube on your PC and Mac
Loop2Learn – Loop Videos from YouTube For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Loop2Learn – Loop Videos from YouTube For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Loop2Learn – Loop Videos from YouTube For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Loop2Learn – Loop Videos from YouTube:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Loop2Learn – Loop Videos from YouTube (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Loop2Learn – Loop Videos from YouTube For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Loop2Learn – Loop Videos from YouTube’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FF League Lineup Dominator 2017 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.