You can now play Luci – Dream Journal/Lucid Dreaming Guide for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hello, I'm Luci! I'm your lucid dream helper. Lucid dreaming is when you become aware that you're in a dream; this awareness allows you to take control over your dreams, whether that be to make yourself fly, time travel or become a movie star! If you can imagine it, you can do it. The possibilities are limitless. It has a sleek and intuitive interface to help you record your dreams & progress. Luci comes with tools and a guide to help you on your journey. Here's a few highlights:
• Record your dreams and lucid activity with automatic progress tracking
• Pick out your most significant dream signs
• Sketch your dreams in the app or add photos
• Sync & backup your dreams between devices
• Quickly search your dream
• Absolutely no ads
• Customisable reminders for reality checks
• Privacy mode to prevent people from reading your journal
• Illustrated guide to help you on your journey
• Sleep recorder (beta) that intelligently only records snoring/talking
Each person is different and not every method will work for you. Most people take about a month to have their first lucid dream after practice and commitment, but you might get one earlier or later. You probably won't be able to lucid dream every night, but can hopefully do it a few times a week with enough practice and patience.
How to download and run Luci – Dream Journal/Lucid Dreaming Guide on your PC and Mac
Luci – Dream Journal/Lucid Dreaming Guide For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Luci – Dream Journal/Lucid Dreaming Guide For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Luci – Dream Journal/Lucid Dreaming Guide For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Luci – Dream Journal/Lucid Dreaming Guide:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Luci – Dream Journal/Lucid Dreaming Guide (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Luci – Dream Journal/Lucid Dreaming Guide For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Luci – Dream Journal/Lucid Dreaming Guide’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: UNO – Classic Card Game with Friends For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.