You can now play Lucky Looter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Lucky Looter is a new addictive 3D game, featuring colorfull environments and hours of gameplay!
Be quick and sneaky and grab tons of loots! Watch out for the patrols and become the king of thieves!
How to play:
– Drag your finger on the screen to move your Thief!
– Release your finger to hide in the box!
– Don't get caught by the Police!
– Sweet 3D low poly environments
– Tons of collectables: buy new cars, new clothes, and much more!
– Easy to pick up
How to download and run Lucky Looter on your PC and Mac
Lucky Looter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Lucky Looter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Lucky Looter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Lucky Looter:
Step to Step Guide / Lucky Looter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Lucky Looter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: WORDUMZ Gaelic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.