You can now play Ludo Championship for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enjoy Mobile Ludo yourself or with your friends (maximum 4 players).
3 different boards are supported with the classic ludo rule.
– 1 to max 4 players can join the game
– Players can select one of tree different patterns of game board.
– Use items wisely when it is most required.
– Players can earn more golds from Battle mode.
– 16 languages supported
– Acheivements & leader board supported
– Tablet PC supported
How to download and run Ludo Championship on your PC and Mac
Ludo Championship For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ludo Championship For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ludo Championship For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ludo Championship:
More From Us: Gunhouse For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Ludo Championship For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ludo Championship’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Retro Racers 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.