You can now play Lunar Eclipse for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Countdown to the upcoming total and partial eclipses of the moon.
– show only total eclipses, only partial eclipses or both events
– add eclipse events to your calendar
– share event dates via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook
– displays the last eclipse for 6 hours after
How to download and run Lunar Eclipse on your PC and Mac
Lunar Eclipse For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Lunar Eclipse For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Lunar Eclipse For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Lunar Eclipse:
Step to Step Guide / Lunar Eclipse For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Lunar Eclipse’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Disney Magical Dice : The Enchanted Board Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.