You can now play Lunchbox Recipes for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Do you find yourself preparing the same sandwiches for lunchboxes or picnics over and over again? Do you want to spice-up lunchtimes and have a wide variety of delicious and nutritious recipes at your fingertips to make your own, and your little one’s, lunchbox the envy of everyone around?
If you do, then this app is for you! With 90 tasty lunch time recipes (and growing), you will always have exciting lunch-ideas to hand.
With my daughter growing up and getting ready for school, as well as us venturing further afield on family day trips, tasty lunches that can be packed into a lunchbox have become increasingly important. These recipes are suitable for weaning babies through to grown-ups; so for whatever reason you’re looking for lunch time recipes, this may be the solution you’ve been looking for!
Key app features:
* Delicious, family-friendly recipes
* A clean, bright design that is easy to navigate
* Search for your favourite family recipes by recipe name and ingredient
* Save your favourites so they are easy to find
* Add recipe ingredients directly into your shopping basket
* Filter recipes by your specific dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and egg free)
* Free help and support, directly or via my online support group
* Free app updates and improvements on a regular basis
I hope you enjoy the recipes. Please do contact me if you have any questions or require any support, I am always happy to help.
How to download and run Lunchbox Recipes on your PC and Mac
Lunchbox Recipes For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Lunchbox Recipes For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Lunchbox Recipes For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Lunchbox Recipes:
Step to Step Guide / Lunchbox Recipes For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Lunchbox Recipes’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.