You can now play Lyft Driver for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Download Lyft Driver, the app created just for drivers.
Driving with Lyft is an easy way to earn money whenever you want.
$200 MILLION IN TIPS, AND COUNTING
Passengers are encouraged to tip in the app — and you keep the whole amount.
The Lyft community is full of friendly people, passengers and drivers alike.
ONE EASY APP
Whether you’re checking local demand or working towards a bonus, the app has everything you need to earn more.
How to download and run Lyft Driver on your PC and Mac
Lyft Driver For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Lyft Driver For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Lyft Driver For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Lyft Driver:
Step to Step Guide / Lyft Driver For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Lyft Driver’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: X Robot Car : Shark Water For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.