You can now play Mad Contacts Widget for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mad Contacts Widget is a great looking contacts / call widget. You can call, sms, email, send skype, whatsapp or viber messages or edit your selected contacts straight from your home screen!
– Choose from multiple widget sizes and more than 10 tailored layouts with both small and big contact pictures. Or choose a fully resizable widget, sized from 1×1 up to 8×6 on bigger devices! (2 to 999 contacts!)
– Quick Actions to reach your contacts with a single click! (Can be set to call, sms, email, whatsapp or viber. You can add a contact multiple times with different quick actions).
– Scrollable layouts with 10 different contact photo sizes to choose from!
– Different contact photo shapes (square, rounded square or round)
– Add shortcuts to any apps on your phone. Resize your widget to fill your screen to have a scrolling home screen with both contacts and apps!
– Fill your widget with any of your contact groups (favorite contacts, friends, family, etc.) and sort them by alphabetical order or most times/last time contacted.
– Add shortcuts to multiple contact groups and sort them independently from each other's.
– Edit your contact groups with Mad Contact Groups directly from your widget!
– Group Photos set in Mad Contact Groups will sync with mad contact widget.
– Supports Skype, WhatsApp and Viber (Show or hide Call, Sms, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber and Email buttons in widget preferences/contact screen options.)
– Pick any color for the text, the border and the background of your widget(s). Widget background transparency from 0-100%. You can make the background fully transparent if you wish!
– Some layouts contain both small and big contact photos. Or, with scrollable layouts, choose from 10 different contact photo sizes!
– Keep the last selected phone number, sms number, whatsapp number, viber number and email address of all your contacts.
– Big phone icons at the top of the contact screen to quickly call your desired number.
– Compatible with tablets. (You need telephony services and a sim card if you want to place calls or sms)
– This is a widget. To add it to your home screen, on Android 5 and up, long press the background and choose widgets. On Android 4 go to your apps screen and choose the widgets tab at the top.
Contact Info ————————————-
Please contact us for any question or problem. We are there to help!
Facebook page (with promotions on mad apps!): https://www.facebook.com/madapps4android
How to download and run Mad Contacts Widget on your PC and Mac
Mad Contacts Widget For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mad Contacts Widget For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mad Contacts Widget For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mad Contacts Widget:
More From Us: Spin Poker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Mad Contacts Widget For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mad Contacts Widget’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pj Marathon Race Masks For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.