You can now play Magnibox for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Magnibox is a colourful and challenging puzzle game about a magnet that's also a box. Hand-crafted for your brain to enjoy!
– 160 challenging puzzles!
– 22+ weird and wonderful mechanics to play with!
– Colourful pixel-art graphics!
– Funky tunes to help you solve problems!
– Unlock all levels from the start – play at your own pace!
How to download and run Magnibox on your PC and Mac
Magnibox For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Magnibox For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Magnibox For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Magnibox:
Step to Step Guide / Magnibox For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Magnibox’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Organ Trail: Director’s Cut For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.