You can now play Mahjong Classic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is a Mahjong game with many features. The goal is to clear the board by removing all the matching identical pairs from the layout. A valid pair consists of two tiles which are both free and identical or of the same type.
How to download and run Mahjong Classic on your PC and Mac
Mahjong Classic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mahjong Classic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mahjong Classic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mahjong Classic:
Step to Step Guide / Mahjong Classic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mahjong Classic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bored Button For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.