You can now play Mahjong for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Presenting new title by 1C Wireless – Mahjong! Your goal is to match and remove all tile pieces from the tower.
Enjoy three game modes:
• Classic – The original game; play as long as you want!
• Time Attack – Play is timed.
• Challenge – You have a limited time to choose your Tiles; for advanced players! The faster you choose, the bigger your bonus for that move!
Win in Challenge mode to unlock more towers!
Google Play Games: leaderboards and achievements!
How to download and run Mahjong on your PC and Mac
Mahjong For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mahjong For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mahjong For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mahjong:
Step to Step Guide / Mahjong For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mahjong’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flip That Bottle For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.