You can now play Majotori for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you wish for something really hard, Lariat the Witch might appear and offer to make your wish come true if you win a game of trivia, but if you lose, something bad might happen instead. How many lives will your ignorance ruin?
· 25+ diverse characters
· 50+ branching storylines
· 1000+ engaging questions for the modern geek
· 4 question categories (video games, cinema, animation, miscellaneous) with customizable frequency of appearance
· A character dying a horrible death because you don't watch enough anime
Majotori is an original little game that mixes interactive narrative with quiz/trivia (narratrivia).
Online "readme" file:
How to download and run Majotori on your PC and Mac
Majotori For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Majotori For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Majotori For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Majotori:
More From Us: MTV For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Majotori For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Majotori’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Strategy for Scary Neighbor 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.