You can now play MamaLingua: Learn Spanish for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Learn Spanish or English with the MamaLingua language app for kids and parents! With MamaLingua Premium for Android, you’ll learn Spanish or English words and phrases you can use every day with your baby, preschooler, or young kids.
The MamaLingua Spanish App includes audio, text translations, and phonetics for more than 900 words and phrases in both Spanish and English. Categories include everyday routines like bathing, playing, reading, and sleeping.
Because MamaLingua covers everyday activities and routines, it’s the perfect tool for parents and kids to learn and practice Spanish or English together.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive language-learning tips and inspiration at Mama-Lingua.com and follow us online:
MAMALINGUA PREMIUM SPANISH APP INCLUDES
• Vocabulary and Phrases for Parents and Kids: With MamaLingua, you’ll learn Spanish or English vocabulary and phrases you can use every day with your kids.
• Categories for Everyday Routines: The app is divided into 18 categories that cover everyday routines with young children, with more than 900 words and phrases in Spanish and English.
• Text, Phonetics, and Audio: Each vocabulary word and phrase includes Spanish and English text, easy-to-read phonetics, and audio. The Spanish audio features a native of Mexico. The English audio features a native of the United States.
• Extra Free Content: Use the Community tab to access the MamaLingua Facebook feed to learn more Spanish words and phrases for free!
• Practice Tools: Use the Favorites tab to save and practice Spanish or English vocabulary and phrases you use every day.
• Choose Your Language: Use the Settings icon to switch from English to Spanish or Spanish to English.
• Elige Tu Idioma: Utilice el icono de ajustes para cambiar de inglés a español o de español a inglés.
• Common Phrases
• Eating & Drinking
• Feelings & Emotions
• Friends & Family
• Getting Dressed
• Greetings & Everyday Phrases
• Manners & Behaviors
• Modes of Transportation
• Parts of the Body
HOW DO I USE IT?
We like the idea of targeting one routine at a time. Save your Spanish or English practice words and phrases to your favorites list and use them during that routine. Over time, those words will start to stick, and your kids will learn them, too!
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER APPS?
If you’ve used another app to begin learning Spanish or English, terrific! MamaLingua can be used right alongside it. The difference between other language-learning apps and MamaLingua is the specific focus on language you use every day with your young kids.
Get more ideas and inspiration at Mama-Lingua.com!
How to download and run MamaLingua: Learn Spanish on your PC and Mac
MamaLingua: Learn Spanish For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MamaLingua: Learn Spanish For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MamaLingua: Learn Spanish For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MamaLingua: Learn Spanish:
Step to Step Guide / MamaLingua: Learn Spanish For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MamaLingua: Learn Spanish’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Snail Bob: Grandpa’s Gift For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.