You can now play MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Free, fast, detailed and entirely offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation – trusted by over 100 million travelers worldwide.
Save mobile data, no internet is required.
All maps inside and all features are free. Always were and always will be.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Directions to points of interest (POI), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to popular map services.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check.
New online city traffic maps. Check out updates on traffic info and fastest driving routes in 36 countries!
– Search through different categories e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus…)
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app
– Share your location via text message or social media
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: email@example.com.
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
How to download and run MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation on your PC and Mac
MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation (Play Store)
More From Us: AA Crazy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Swiftmoji – Emoji Keyboard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.