You can now play Maps Ruler Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Maps Ruler is helping you to calculate distance between selected points.
Find shortest way and save energy or use it as a golf distance(yard) calculator.
-Area calculation mode (Beta)
-continuous path calculation like drawing.
-Conversions: meter, km , mile, feet, fathom etc.
How to download and run Maps Ruler Pro on your PC and Mac
Maps Ruler Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Maps Ruler Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Maps Ruler Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Maps Ruler Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Maps Ruler Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Maps Ruler Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: (FREE) GO SMS PINK LOVE THEME For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.