You can now play MapsOn: Offline Map for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Slim and fast. GPS travel maps. Saves maps to SD card for off-grid navigation.
Ideal for international traveling to avoid roaming charges.
– multiple maps source
– GPS location
– recursive map caching
Please email bug reports and feature requests.
keywords: mapsminus mapsplus maps offline plus outdoor
How to download and run MapsOn: Offline Map on your PC and Mac
MapsOn: Offline Map For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MapsOn: Offline Map For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MapsOn: Offline Map For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MapsOn: Offline Map:
Step to Step Guide / MapsOn: Offline Map For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MapsOn: Offline Map’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Soccer Leagues Mega Challenge 2018: Football Kings For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.