You can now play MarineTraffic ship positions for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
MarineTraffic displays near real-time positions of ships and yachts worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors and lighthouses
and much more!
➜ NEW! Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
How to download and run MarineTraffic ship positions on your PC and Mac
MarineTraffic ship positions For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MarineTraffic ship positions For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MarineTraffic ship positions For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MarineTraffic ship positions:
Step to Step Guide / MarineTraffic ship positions For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MarineTraffic ship positions’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Slot Machines – Fortune Casino For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.