You can now play Mascot Madness – Bracket Builder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Obsessed with the March men's college basketball madness? Great, so are we! Now even the youngest fan can enjoy the bracket passion. Mascot Madness is based solely on the teams’ Mascots. Inspired by kids, this app gives you delightful family-friendly brackets!
Mascot Madness doesn't require any prior basketball or tournament knowledge. Brackets are created by simply choosing one winner from between two images of mascots from the competing universities.
Kid and adult tested and loved!
– Built with playful, yet confident engaging CARTOON MASCOTS, closely resembling the real mascots; appealing to children and adults alike.
– NO LIMIT to the number of brackets you can create, so involve the entire family!
– Rewarding incentives like STARS and TROPHIES awarded as participants choose each winning mascot, keeping the decision process engaging, entertaining, and fun for all ages in your family
– Helpful visual, "strength indicators" represent the teams’ seed in the actual tournament
– Share your final round pick with friends via social media, text, email, etc.
– Updates REAL TIME with live basketball tournament play, advancing the winning mascots along, just like standard tourney brackets. Easily toggle between your bracket and live results
– The 2019 bracket will be available the day after selection. The 2018 is bracket currently available to “practice” filling out your bracket while waiting for the official teams selection made on March 17, 2019
HAVING TROUBLE or have an IDEA you want to see in future updates? We want to hear about it! Contact us MascotMadnessHelp@gmail.com
Important things to note:
This application was/is NOT sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the NCAA™ or any of the universities featured in the application.
This application requires initial internet connectivity and subsequent connectivity for live results to be updated. Data transfer charges may apply.
Incredible Mascot Artwork by Sebastian Hardy
The Haphazard Land
Background court image licensed from iStock. By Getty Images
All images and content
© Cutler Creations LLC 2016
How to download and run Mascot Madness – Bracket Builder on your PC and Mac
Mascot Madness – Bracket Builder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mascot Madness – Bracket Builder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mascot Madness – Bracket Builder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mascot Madness – Bracket Builder:
Step to Step Guide / Mascot Madness – Bracket Builder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mascot Madness – Bracket Builder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Christmas Sweater Watch Face For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.